Aneby Hunting Axe by Hults Bruk -- 30% OFF!
Aneby Hunting Axe by Hults Bruk
Retail Price: $153.99
Now 30% Off: $107.79
The Hults Bruk Aneby is a stout medium sized axe.
A great axe for camping or hunting designed to offer considerable power and leverage in a compact size. Ideally suited for light forest work, splitting smaller firewood and felling smaller sized trees. The Aneby can be comfortably used with one hand or both hands, and features a rounded poll for skinning. This item has an axe head weight of 2 Lbs and a handle length of 20 inches.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath. (Replacement sheaths are available) The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
Overall Weight: 2 3/4 lbs.
Head Weight: 2 lbs.
Handle Length: 20"
Head: Solid Swedish steel
Handle: Solid American Hickory
More info here: http://hultsbruk1697.se/products/aneby/